The cost of the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification Exam varies from country to country. The basic entry level exam that anyone can take through ISTQB is called the Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) but it is more popularly known as the Foundation Level exam. This is one of the most economical certifications available to anyone.
Costs details of ISTQB Certification Exam for Foundation level in India
- The ISTQB Foundation Level exam costs Rs. 4,580 for the public exam.
- The ISTQB public exam is open to anyone.
- ISTQB also has a corporate exam for the Foundation Level certification. If a company has over 10 individuals from their organization who want to take up the exam, the Indian Testing Board which conducts the exam in India, will conduct the exam in the company’s premises. This is known as a corporate exam.
- The cost of the corporate exam is Rs. 4000
- You can take up the public exam even if you work for a large organization and you do not want to wait for the corporate exam to be organized.
Cost of ISTQB Foundation Level Exam in USA
- Taking the Foundation Level exam in US costs $250
- In US, the exam is conducted by American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB), which is the ISTQB’s US division. ISTQB calls them Member Boards
- The exam is approved for student reimbursement for veterans by the US Department Of Veteran Affairs
Cost of ISTQB Foundation Level Exam in UK
- Taking the Foundation Level exam in UK costs GBP 145
- In UK, the exam is conducted by United Kingdom Testing Board (UKTB). UKTB is ISTQB’s UK division.
If you are planning to take up the ISTQB Foundation Level exam and want to pass in your first attempt, be sure to check out our Premium Study material for ISTQB Foundation Level.